A trade show is a virtual hub of activity. With thousands of potential customers within an arm’s length from your booth, it is a place to promote new and existing products, increase your brand’s visibility by handing out custom lapel pins, generate leads, drive sales, and get an insider’s view of what the competition is up to.
Trade shows provide businesses opportunities to network within their industries. They also allow individuals to keep up with the latest trends and to strengthen the relationships that they have already established with past contacts. A place known for giveaways and incentives, trade shows are a great place to showcase your newly designed custom lapel pin. By having plenty of lapel pins on hand during an event, businesses and organizations encourage direct contact between company representatives and customers. The versatile promotional product is small but an effective and powerful statement.
Custom lapel pins speak volumes about a business. Unlike disposable giveaway items, they are durable and long lasting. By simply securing a custom lapel pin to your shirt, jacket, or tie, you are inviting others to speak to you about the products or services that your company offers.
Here are five ways that you can use custom lapel pins to break the ice at your next trade show event:
1. Attach a lapel pin to a dual raffle ticket. Ask the individuals who stop by your booth to fill out their contact information on one ticket and to keep the other ticket with the pin on it as a gift. This is a great way to reach out to the public and build a database of potential customers.
2. Create a full color brochure highlighting information about your company. Staple a small bag containing your custom lapel pin on the inside of the publication.
3. Sponsor a prize wheel. Give out your custom lapel pins to everyone who participates. This is in addition to discounts, gift cards, and product samples.
4. Fill a jar with lapel pins and offer one to each person who visits your booth. Encourage the new contact to drop off a business card or join your mailing list while they have the time.
5. Wear a vest or jacket that is full of custom lapel pins. Whenever someone approaches you with a question about your company, take a pin off and hand it to them. This is a great way to increase face-to-face contact with others.
All About Pins offers solutions to your trade show or promotional event needs. Inquire about our custom lapel pin designs by calling 1-866-604-9462 toll-free or visiting us on the web at www.allaboutpins.com.