We work with non-profit organizations on a regular basis on outreach. Many purchase products like custom lapel pins, key chains, and challenge coins from us as a way of spreading the word about the different events that they host and the good that they do throughout their community.
One group in particular, impressed us with their commitment to children battling cancer. We wanted to highlight the Joyride for the Children’s Cancer Association because it is such a worthy cause. The Third Annual Joyride is scheduled for June 23rd, 2012. Motorcycle rides are very popular among charities. Riders that want to participate in the events pay a certain amount of money to register. These funds are usually raised through sponsorships for the riders. The Children’s Cancer Association (CCA) includes many tips for raising money on their website. This resource can be found at http://www.ccajoyride.org/Fundraising_Tips.html.
The Children’s Cancer Association (CCA) offers award-winning programs and resources to seriously ill children from birth to 18 years of age. The girls and boys that qualify for the programs and resources live or seek treatment in Oregon and SW Washington. The organization also makes many of its resources available to children, families, and medical professionals nationwide.
Groups like CCA use custom lapel pins, key chains, and challenge coins for a variety of different reasons. Here are just a few:
- To thank riders for participating.
- To thank donors for their gifts.
- To advertise and announce an event in a community.
- To honor the children battling disease.
- Order your own custom lapel pins, key chains or challenge coins today. We’ll be more than happy to assist you with your request. Contact the All About Network by visiting http://www.allaboutpins.com, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-866-604-9462 toll-free. We provide free artwork and design services as well as free shipping on our customers’ orders.