Grand Openings provide individuals, businesses, and organizations with a number of reasons to celebrate. In addition to marking special events like completed renovations or the building of new malls, factories, campus wings, and stores, they also serve as marketing opportunities for the businesses and institutions being introduced to the public.
Custom challenge coins created for these occasions work wonders in getting the word out about a special program, product or service. Portable and easy-to-carry, they essentially do the same work of a billboard or newspaper ad but appeal to a larger audience because of their unique design and higher perceived value.
Government institutions like city halls, police and fire departments, and schools like to use custom challenge coins because of their versatility. Individuals with a military background know about the item’s personal history and regard it as an honor to hand them out to individuals in their community. These custom coins are also a great way to show your VIP guests appreciation for coming to the ceremony.
A few of the reasons why our customers like order custom challenge coins from us include:
- Our wide selection of extras including 3D Images, Epoxy Domes, Sequential Numbering, Cut Outs and Dual Plating.
- Our presentation options. Each challenge coin comes in its own PVC Envelope. Coin Capsules, Velvet Bags, Acrylic and Velvet Coin Cases, and Plastic Stands are available for an additional fee.
- Our friendly sales team availability and commitment to service.
- Our design services and full color proofs.
- Our ability to take any idea and turn it into a piece of collectible memorabilia.
- Our ability to ship overseas and to APO and FPO addresses.
Grand Openings and Re-Openings happen often. To truly be ahead of the game, you should order your custom challenge coins from All About Coins as soon as you plan your event. We offer free quote services through our website, via email, and by telephone. Call 1-800-667-5931, write email@example.com or visit us online at www.allaboutchallengecoins.com.